Last update: September 18, 2020
Thank you to our entire community for your flexibility, support, and enduring spirit as we continue to navigate this situation together.
SFDPH Process/Reopening Status:
As of September 22, 2020
- Tuesday, 9/22: Health & Safety Open Forum today at 5-6PM. Please check your email for the Zoom link and details.
- Monday, 9/21: SF Day submitted a Health & Safety Plan to SFDPH in preparation for returning to campus. SFDPH requires schools to have families review and sign the plan prior to returning.
- Review this communication for details about the plan and related upcoming events.
Thursday 10/1 at 5-6PM: Parent/Guardian Health & Safety Training with Joffe Emergency Services
This is an opportunity to walk through the Plan in detail and clarify new protocols and requirements. A Zoom link will be provided closer to the event.
NEW! Monday 10/5 at 5-6PM: Webinar with UCSF's Dr. Naomi Bardach
Safe and Successful School Reopening: What We Know About Transmission and Best Practices. All adults are welcome to join us to hear from Dr. Bardach on the aforementioned topic. An invite and RSVP are forthcoming.
NEW! Friday Forums with the Head of School - These are opportunities for parents and guardians to continue an ongoing dialogue with Dr. Walker regarding health, safety, and SF Day’s response to COVID-19. Zoom links will be shared closer to the first Forum.
- Friday, October 2, 11:00AM-12:00PM
- Friday, October 9, 11:00AM-12:00PM
- Friday, October 16, 11:00AM-12:00PM
Collective Health/Kinsa Status:
- SF Day employees have begun enrolling in Collective Go, the testing and symptom tracking app for adults.
- Click here for information about Kinsa, a thermometer and app that will enable daily symptom tracking for students.
- In late September, SF Day will be inviting parents and guardians to participate in Collective Go testing and symptom tracking protocols as well.
- Collectively, these measures will enable us to best mitigate and manage risk for our community.