Discounted Tuition FAQs
For more information on discounted tuition, please contact Susan Wayland, Chief Financial Officer and Director of Operations. We look forward to hearing from you!
- What is discounted tuition?
- Who decides if our family will be offered a tuition discount?
- If we are offered discounted tuition and decide to enroll at SF Day, can we expect approximately the same assistance in future years?
- Must I reapply for discounted tuition next year?
- What other programs are supported by discounted tuition?
- What factors can influence our child being offered discounted tuition?
- What tuition payment plans are available?
- What if I am a single parent? Divorced? Separated?
San Francisco Day School partners with Smart Tuition for the processing and collection of tuition and fees. With Smart Tuition, families can:
- Select a payment method that best works for them (monthly invoice or recurring automatic payment)
- Access their account online and review account info and/or make payments
- Receive payment and follow-up reminders
- Speak with a customer service representative anytime
Please go online to enroll in Smart Tuition at www.enrollwithsmart.com.
Tuition payment amounts and deadlines will be updated in September 2017. Please contact the business office with questions.
San Francisco Day School requires complete financial information from both the custodial and non-custodial parents, including the Parents’ Financial Statement form and tax forms. This information is collected in an attempt to determine the ability, not the willingness, of each parent to financially support his or her child’s education. If the whereabouts of the non-custodial parent are unknown, a good faith effort must be made to locate him or her. If the custodial parent has remarried, SF Day will consider the assets of the stepparent, always bearing in mind the obligation of the stepparent to his or her own children.