Adjusted Tuition Information
We are excited to announce that we have chosen Clarity as our new Adjusted Tuition application system. Our goal is to make the Adjusted Tuition application process as easy as possible for your family.
You will find that Clarity offers a streamlined and user-friendly application process that can take as few as twenty minutes to complete. It is mobile-friendly, so you can complete your application on your phone or tablet in about 30 minutes! Furthermore, your 1040 and W2 documents from 2022 will be automatically transferred from the IRS when you complete the verification step, so you will no longer need to upload those documents manually.
These are just a few ways in which Clarity enhances the Adjusted Tuition application process.
We would like to remind you that if you want to receive benefits of the Adjusted Tuition program at SF Day, you will have to apply for it every year. The program is open now for the upcoming school year.
We know that you may have questions about this change and how it will impact your family. We welcome you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We also invite you to review the FAQ below to learn more about Clarity!
Please go to Clarity to start your Adjusted Tuition application process for the 2024-25 School Year.
- What is Adjusted Tuition?
- Clarity FAQs
- Who decides if our family will be offered a tuition adjustment?
- If we are offered a Tuition Adjustment and decide to enroll at SF Day, can we expect approximately the same assistance in future years?
- Must I reapply for Adjusted Tuition next year?
- What other programs are supported by Adjusted Tuition?
- What factors can influence our child being offered Adjusted Tuition?
- What if I am a single parent?